Please note department hours may change depending on season
The road crew takes care of approximately 37 centerline miles of roadway in the township. The wide range of work they perform includes:
• Brush cutting
• Roadside mowing
• Road culvert and drainage work
• Maintaining the road surface including filling potholes
• Sign replacement and installation
• Vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Snowplowing and salting
• Digging of graves and funeral internments
• Township grounds and building maintenance
We ask that you travel the township roads safely and abide cautionary signage when required. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the roads please contact our township garage at (330) 274-8568 and leave a message with the best number to reach you. If there is an off hours emergency please contact one of the township trustees.
The township now requires any persons to obtain a permit before making any excavation to put in and/or replace culvert pipe within a "Township road right-of-way".
Reminder: Where possible please keep ditches clean and free from debris. This ensures proper water flow and will result in better road drainage.